- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Lil Nog: I’m ready for anything against Rashad Evans
UFC Light Heavyweight Antonio Rogerio Nogueira appears in a UFC.com interview to address his training heading into his big fight against Rashad Evans. Always classy, Lil Nog acknowledges that Evans is impressive in his takedowns, but also has heavy-handed power.
Nogueira knows that he must train for all aspects of the fight game for this bout, as Evans is a very well-rounded fighter to be sure. Nogueira admits he has had trouble with wrestlers who forced him up against the cage in the past, and has been training extensively to combat this.
Lil Nog has a mountain to climb on Saturday night, in a bout that he has long been looking forward to. Who is your pick to win this weekend?