- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Lil Nog: I’m ready for anything against Rashad Evans
UFC Light Heavyweight Antonio Rogerio Nogueira appears in a UFC.com interview to address his training heading into his big fight against Rashad Evans. Always classy, Lil Nog acknowledges that Evans is impressive in his takedowns, but also has heavy-handed power.
Nogueira knows that he must train for all aspects of the fight game for this bout, as Evans is a very well-rounded fighter to be sure. Nogueira admits he has had trouble with wrestlers who forced him up against the cage in the past, and has been training extensively to combat this.
Lil Nog has a mountain to climb on Saturday night, in a bout that he has long been looking forward to. Who is your pick to win this weekend?