- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Lil Nog: I’m ready for anything against Rashad Evans
UFC Light Heavyweight Antonio Rogerio Nogueira appears in a UFC.com interview to address his training heading into his big fight against Rashad Evans. Always classy, Lil Nog acknowledges that Evans is impressive in his takedowns, but also has heavy-handed power.
Nogueira knows that he must train for all aspects of the fight game for this bout, as Evans is a very well-rounded fighter to be sure. Nogueira admits he has had trouble with wrestlers who forced him up against the cage in the past, and has been training extensively to combat this.
Lil Nog has a mountain to climb on Saturday night, in a bout that he has long been looking forward to. Who is your pick to win this weekend?