- Shogun Rua vs Michael Bisping? “The Count” Is Happy With Catchweight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
Lil Nog: I’m ready for anything against Rashad Evans
UFC Light Heavyweight Antonio Rogerio Nogueira appears in a UFC.com interview to address his training heading into his big fight against Rashad Evans. Always classy, Lil Nog acknowledges that Evans is impressive in his takedowns, but also has heavy-handed power.
Nogueira knows that he must train for all aspects of the fight game for this bout, as Evans is a very well-rounded fighter to be sure. Nogueira admits he has had trouble with wrestlers who forced him up against the cage in the past, and has been training extensively to combat this.
Lil Nog has a mountain to climb on Saturday night, in a bout that he has long been looking forward to. Who is your pick to win this weekend?