- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
- Poll: Who Is The Strangest MMA Fighter Of All Time?
- Glover Teixeira On Jon Jones’ Eye Pokes: Either Way, He Would Have Won That Fight
- Chan Sung Jung Believes Military Service Will Give Him Time To Heal
- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
KO Factory: Anthony Pettis and Ricardo Lamas Highlight Reel Finishes (Video)
Anthony Pettis and Ricardo Lamas made a serious title shot statements in their divisions after brutally finishing their opponents inside the Octagon at UFC on FOX 6. Lamas destroyed Erik Koch with a vicious ground and pound bombardment, and can now pride himself with a 4-0 record in the UFC. Koch is a former #1 contender for the UFC Featherweight title, which immediately puts Lamas in the mix for a title shot of his own.
As for Pettis, “Showtime” proved he could well be one of the best fighters on the planet, with a convincing performance against Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, also on the main card. Cerrone looked solid and managed to catch Pettis with some solid strikes, but then “Showtime” exploded with his trademark off the fence strikes, and a powerful mid-kick to the liver, which forced the referee to stop the fight in Round 1. Pettis once again called out the reigning 155 champ Benson Henderson, questioning the UFC officials what else he has to do in order to get his title shot.