- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Knockouts, Knockouts, Shorts – UFC 154 Political Campaigns
Georges St. Pierre and Carlos Condit go toe to toe as 2012 presidential candidates in the UFC Welterweight division. St. Pierre offers stability and a rich resume of great achievements in the world of Mixed Martial Arts, while Carlos Condit talks about knockouts, knockouts… and, well, it’s time for a change – shorts.
So who gets your vote?