- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Knockouts, Knockouts, Shorts – UFC 154 Political Campaigns
Georges St. Pierre and Carlos Condit go toe to toe as 2012 presidential candidates in the UFC Welterweight division. St. Pierre offers stability and a rich resume of great achievements in the world of Mixed Martial Arts, while Carlos Condit talks about knockouts, knockouts… and, well, it’s time for a change – shorts.
So who gets your vote?