- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Junior dos Santos: It’s hard to take Overeem’s recent results seriously
In a recent interview via Sherdog.com, UFC Heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos speaks on the buildup to his rematch with Cain Velasquez at this month’s UFC 155. Dos Santos has praise for his opponent, and states he is looking for Velasquez to go for the takedown early on in the fight. JDS is feeling in good physical health after having minor knee surgery after the first UFC on Fox last year. He moved on to discuss Alistair Overeem, stating that he is a very good fighter, but that no one wants a champion like that. Dos Santos says it is tough to take Overeem’s recent good results seriously, because he failed the drug test. Dos Santos appears to be calm and collected heading into his huge year-ending bout, where another finish of Cain Velasquez could leave Overeem as the only man with any chance to dethrone the Heavyweight champ.