- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Junior dos Santos: It’s hard to take Overeem’s recent results seriously
In a recent interview via Sherdog.com, UFC Heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos speaks on the buildup to his rematch with Cain Velasquez at this month’s UFC 155. Dos Santos has praise for his opponent, and states he is looking for Velasquez to go for the takedown early on in the fight. JDS is feeling in good physical health after having minor knee surgery after the first UFC on Fox last year. He moved on to discuss Alistair Overeem, stating that he is a very good fighter, but that no one wants a champion like that. Dos Santos says it is tough to take Overeem’s recent good results seriously, because he failed the drug test. Dos Santos appears to be calm and collected heading into his huge year-ending bout, where another finish of Cain Velasquez could leave Overeem as the only man with any chance to dethrone the Heavyweight champ.