- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Junior dos Santos expects the best Cain Velasquez, is always looking to evolve
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the Lowkick community!
In a training video from UFC.com, Heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos answers some questions about his upcoming title defense versus former champ Cain Velasquez at UFC 155 this Saturday.
Dos Santos explains his mindset and expects Velasquez to be at his best, as they were both facing injuries prior to last year’s initial bout. Velasquez was shockingly knocked out in a mere 64 seconds by Cigano, but most expect the fight to last longer this time. However, with these two monsters, anything could happen.
The video is a good look at the champ’s calm and cool demeanor, as he rarely comes off cocky and conceited while answering some solid questions. Dos Santos acknowledges his success but strives to always evolve regardless of how lofty his perch has become.