- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Junior dos Santos expects the best Cain Velasquez, is always looking to evolve
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the Lowkick community!
In a training video from UFC.com, Heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos answers some questions about his upcoming title defense versus former champ Cain Velasquez at UFC 155 this Saturday.
Dos Santos explains his mindset and expects Velasquez to be at his best, as they were both facing injuries prior to last year’s initial bout. Velasquez was shockingly knocked out in a mere 64 seconds by Cigano, but most expect the fight to last longer this time. However, with these two monsters, anything could happen.
The video is a good look at the champ’s calm and cool demeanor, as he rarely comes off cocky and conceited while answering some solid questions. Dos Santos acknowledges his success but strives to always evolve regardless of how lofty his perch has become.