- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Junior dos Santos expects the best Cain Velasquez, is always looking to evolve
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the Lowkick community!
In a training video from UFC.com, Heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos answers some questions about his upcoming title defense versus former champ Cain Velasquez at UFC 155 this Saturday.
Dos Santos explains his mindset and expects Velasquez to be at his best, as they were both facing injuries prior to last year’s initial bout. Velasquez was shockingly knocked out in a mere 64 seconds by Cigano, but most expect the fight to last longer this time. However, with these two monsters, anything could happen.
The video is a good look at the champ’s calm and cool demeanor, as he rarely comes off cocky and conceited while answering some solid questions. Dos Santos acknowledges his success but strives to always evolve regardless of how lofty his perch has become.