- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Josh Barnett weighs in on UFC on Fuel TV 10: Werdum vs Nogueira
Check out this pretty sound prediction from the Warmaster himself. Barnett makes some great points about both fighters, pointing out Nogueira’s fighting style throughout his career being dependent on his chin.
With Werdum now appearing much more loose and experienced and with much improved Muay Thai and overall striking, coupled with Nogueira’s ability to take a solid punch beginning to decline, I agree with Barnett completely and see this match ending decisively in Werdum’s favour.
And regarding Jiu-Jitsu, I actually disagree with Barnett, I think Werdum is the better overall grappler, he’s younger, seems to be more inspired and driven to make a run at the title and has been defeating top competitiong steady for the past couple years since his loss to Junior dos Santos.
What do you guys think?