- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Josh Barnett weighs in on UFC on Fuel TV 10: Werdum vs Nogueira
Check out this pretty sound prediction from the Warmaster himself. Barnett makes some great points about both fighters, pointing out Nogueira’s fighting style throughout his career being dependent on his chin.
With Werdum now appearing much more loose and experienced and with much improved Muay Thai and overall striking, coupled with Nogueira’s ability to take a solid punch beginning to decline, I agree with Barnett completely and see this match ending decisively in Werdum’s favour.
And regarding Jiu-Jitsu, I actually disagree with Barnett, I think Werdum is the better overall grappler, he’s younger, seems to be more inspired and driven to make a run at the title and has been defeating top competitiong steady for the past couple years since his loss to Junior dos Santos.
What do you guys think?