- ‘Cigano': Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Josh Barnett weighs in on UFC on Fuel TV 10: Werdum vs Nogueira
Check out this pretty sound prediction from the Warmaster himself. Barnett makes some great points about both fighters, pointing out Nogueira’s fighting style throughout his career being dependent on his chin.
With Werdum now appearing much more loose and experienced and with much improved Muay Thai and overall striking, coupled with Nogueira’s ability to take a solid punch beginning to decline, I agree with Barnett completely and see this match ending decisively in Werdum’s favour.
And regarding Jiu-Jitsu, I actually disagree with Barnett, I think Werdum is the better overall grappler, he’s younger, seems to be more inspired and driven to make a run at the title and has been defeating top competitiong steady for the past couple years since his loss to Junior dos Santos.
What do you guys think?