- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Josh Barnett weighs in on UFC on Fuel TV 10: Werdum vs Nogueira
Check out this pretty sound prediction from the Warmaster himself. Barnett makes some great points about both fighters, pointing out Nogueira’s fighting style throughout his career being dependent on his chin.
With Werdum now appearing much more loose and experienced and with much improved Muay Thai and overall striking, coupled with Nogueira’s ability to take a solid punch beginning to decline, I agree with Barnett completely and see this match ending decisively in Werdum’s favour.
And regarding Jiu-Jitsu, I actually disagree with Barnett, I think Werdum is the better overall grappler, he’s younger, seems to be more inspired and driven to make a run at the title and has been defeating top competitiong steady for the past couple years since his loss to Junior dos Santos.
What do you guys think?