- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Josh Barnett talks UFC Deal: I’ve Signed With The UFC, No Heavyweight Is Safe
Josh Barnett will finally make his long awaited UFC return, the news came as music to the ears of most MMA fans. Barnett, widely regarded as the best big man outside of the UFC, is making his return to the UFC after an exodus of 11 years. He was last seen in action against Randy Couture at UFC 36.
Barnett sent out a warning to his new opponents in the UFC via his twitter account:
‘Baby Faced Assassin’ will have plenty of top level talent to face in the biggest MMA organization on the planet, my question is who should be first to welcome him back? I would have liked to have seen Roy Nelson take him on, but with Nelson slated to face Stipe Miocic at UFC 161 I don’t think it will happen.
Maybe a rematch with Daniel Cormier? Or the winner of Werdum vs. Big Nog? Whichever fight Barnett does take, I think he will do well in the UFC, ‘The Warmaster’ is strong, tenacious and has a mean top game. What do you guys think? Stay tuned to Lowkick!