- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
Josh Barnett talks UFC Deal: I’ve Signed With The UFC, No Heavyweight Is Safe
Josh Barnett will finally make his long awaited UFC return, the news came as music to the ears of most MMA fans. Barnett, widely regarded as the best big man outside of the UFC, is making his return to the UFC after an exodus of 11 years. He was last seen in action against Randy Couture at UFC 36.
Barnett sent out a warning to his new opponents in the UFC via his twitter account:
‘Baby Faced Assassin’ will have plenty of top level talent to face in the biggest MMA organization on the planet, my question is who should be first to welcome him back? I would have liked to have seen Roy Nelson take him on, but with Nelson slated to face Stipe Miocic at UFC 161 I don’t think it will happen.
Maybe a rematch with Daniel Cormier? Or the winner of Werdum vs. Big Nog? Whichever fight Barnett does take, I think he will do well in the UFC, ‘The Warmaster’ is strong, tenacious and has a mean top game. What do you guys think? Stay tuned to Lowkick!