- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Josh Barnett talks UFC Deal: I’ve Signed With The UFC, No Heavyweight Is Safe
Josh Barnett will finally make his long awaited UFC return, the news came as music to the ears of most MMA fans. Barnett, widely regarded as the best big man outside of the UFC, is making his return to the UFC after an exodus of 11 years. He was last seen in action against Randy Couture at UFC 36.
Barnett sent out a warning to his new opponents in the UFC via his twitter account:
‘Baby Faced Assassin’ will have plenty of top level talent to face in the biggest MMA organization on the planet, my question is who should be first to welcome him back? I would have liked to have seen Roy Nelson take him on, but with Nelson slated to face Stipe Miocic at UFC 161 I don’t think it will happen.
Maybe a rematch with Daniel Cormier? Or the winner of Werdum vs. Big Nog? Whichever fight Barnett does take, I think he will do well in the UFC, ‘The Warmaster’ is strong, tenacious and has a mean top game. What do you guys think? Stay tuned to Lowkick!