- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Josh Barnett talks UFC Deal: I’ve Signed With The UFC, No Heavyweight Is Safe
Josh Barnett will finally make his long awaited UFC return, the news came as music to the ears of most MMA fans. Barnett, widely regarded as the best big man outside of the UFC, is making his return to the UFC after an exodus of 11 years. He was last seen in action against Randy Couture at UFC 36.
Barnett sent out a warning to his new opponents in the UFC via his twitter account:
‘Baby Faced Assassin’ will have plenty of top level talent to face in the biggest MMA organization on the planet, my question is who should be first to welcome him back? I would have liked to have seen Roy Nelson take him on, but with Nelson slated to face Stipe Miocic at UFC 161 I don’t think it will happen.
Maybe a rematch with Daniel Cormier? Or the winner of Werdum vs. Big Nog? Whichever fight Barnett does take, I think he will do well in the UFC, ‘The Warmaster’ is strong, tenacious and has a mean top game. What do you guys think? Stay tuned to Lowkick!