- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Josh Barnett on his way back to the UFC
They finally got the deal done.
Josh Barnett, the man who won the UFC title against Randy Couture at UFC 36 before getting it stripped for the use of Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs), is back in the UFC. According to USA today, Josh signed a multi-fight deal and is expected to be back in the Octagon at some point before the end of 2013.
“The Warmaster” (no longer the “Baby-faced assassin”) was the most sought after heavyweight free agent after the demise of Strikeforce earlier this year. He is 9-1 since 2007, with his only loss coming to uber bad-ass Daniel Cormier.
Stay tuned to Lowkick for more details!