- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Josh Barnett on his way back to the UFC
They finally got the deal done.
Josh Barnett, the man who won the UFC title against Randy Couture at UFC 36 before getting it stripped for the use of Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs), is back in the UFC. According to USA today, Josh signed a multi-fight deal and is expected to be back in the Octagon at some point before the end of 2013.
“The Warmaster” (no longer the “Baby-faced assassin”) was the most sought after heavyweight free agent after the demise of Strikeforce earlier this year. He is 9-1 since 2007, with his only loss coming to uber bad-ass Daniel Cormier.
Stay tuned to Lowkick for more details!