- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
Josh Barnett on his way back to the UFC
They finally got the deal done.
Josh Barnett, the man who won the UFC title against Randy Couture at UFC 36 before getting it stripped for the use of Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs), is back in the UFC. According to USA today, Josh signed a multi-fight deal and is expected to be back in the Octagon at some point before the end of 2013.
“The Warmaster” (no longer the “Baby-faced assassin”) was the most sought after heavyweight free agent after the demise of Strikeforce earlier this year. He is 9-1 since 2007, with his only loss coming to uber bad-ass Daniel Cormier.
Stay tuned to Lowkick for more details!