- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Josh Barnett on his way back to the UFC
They finally got the deal done.
Josh Barnett, the man who won the UFC title against Randy Couture at UFC 36 before getting it stripped for the use of Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs), is back in the UFC. According to USA today, Josh signed a multi-fight deal and is expected to be back in the Octagon at some point before the end of 2013.
“The Warmaster” (no longer the “Baby-faced assassin”) was the most sought after heavyweight free agent after the demise of Strikeforce earlier this year. He is 9-1 since 2007, with his only loss coming to uber bad-ass Daniel Cormier.
Stay tuned to Lowkick for more details!