- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Josh Koscheck out of UFC 151 bout with Jake Ellenberger
Just when you may have thought the UFC injury bug had subsided, breaking news comes to reveal that the always controversial Josh Koscheck is out of his UFC 151 co-main event bout with fellow top Welterweight Jake Ellenberger. Putting a stop to what was to be a pivotal bout at 170 lbs., the unfortunate news was revealed by UFC Tonight via Twitter:
— UFC Tonight (@UFCTonight) August 8, 2012
It appears that no new opponent has been named as of yet for the once-surging prospect Ellenberger. He is looking to re-gain the momentum that was taken away when Martin Kampmann derailed his six-fight winning streak earlier this year. For Kos, one must begin to question the durability of the aging fighter. Another title run seems highly unlikely for the 34-year-old Koscheck. He has many battles under his belt, but the Ellenberger bout was a fight he desperately needed to win to stay relevant.
This is unfortunate news for the September 1st card, which features a main event of Jon Jones vs. the legendary Dan Henderson for the Light Heavyweight strap. Who should replace Josh Koscheck and fight Ellenberger? Is it possible that BJ Penn makes his return versus Ellenberger here?