- Fabricio Werdum Thinks Mexico’s Altitude Gives Him An Advantage Over Mark Hunt
- Bellator 127: Four Fighters Fail Drug Tests
- Chael Sonnen Turned Down $5 Million WWE Contract To Stay In UFC
- Michael Bisping Says Vitor Belfort Will Be Slow Minus TRT
- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
Jose Aldo UFC 163 Pre Fight Interview
After some chopping and changing, Jose Aldo will square off against WEC crossover, and unbeaten UFC star, The Korean Zombie. Jung has made a serious impression since joining the UFC, and Aldo will need to take him very seriously when they fight.
Aldo has been on top of the food chain at 145lbs. for a long time now, and he will have a lot of stern tests in the coming future should he hope to remain there. With all the awesome title fights this year, we really could see each division change massively. With Anderson Silva’s recent loss, it shows that anything is possible in MMA.
Check out Aldo’s pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!