- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Jose Aldo UFC 163 Pre Fight Interview
After some chopping and changing, Jose Aldo will square off against WEC crossover, and unbeaten UFC star, The Korean Zombie. Jung has made a serious impression since joining the UFC, and Aldo will need to take him very seriously when they fight.
Aldo has been on top of the food chain at 145lbs. for a long time now, and he will have a lot of stern tests in the coming future should he hope to remain there. With all the awesome title fights this year, we really could see each division change massively. With Anderson Silva’s recent loss, it shows that anything is possible in MMA.
Check out Aldo’s pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!