- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Jose Aldo UFC 163 Pre Fight Interview
After some chopping and changing, Jose Aldo will square off against WEC crossover, and unbeaten UFC star, The Korean Zombie. Jung has made a serious impression since joining the UFC, and Aldo will need to take him very seriously when they fight.
Aldo has been on top of the food chain at 145lbs. for a long time now, and he will have a lot of stern tests in the coming future should he hope to remain there. With all the awesome title fights this year, we really could see each division change massively. With Anderson Silva’s recent loss, it shows that anything is possible in MMA.
Check out Aldo’s pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!