- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Jose Aldo UFC 163 Pre Fight Interview
After some chopping and changing, Jose Aldo will square off against WEC crossover, and unbeaten UFC star, The Korean Zombie. Jung has made a serious impression since joining the UFC, and Aldo will need to take him very seriously when they fight.
Aldo has been on top of the food chain at 145lbs. for a long time now, and he will have a lot of stern tests in the coming future should he hope to remain there. With all the awesome title fights this year, we really could see each division change massively. With Anderson Silva’s recent loss, it shows that anything is possible in MMA.
Check out Aldo’s pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!