- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
Jose Aldo UFC 163 Pre Fight Interview
After some chopping and changing, Jose Aldo will square off against WEC crossover, and unbeaten UFC star, The Korean Zombie. Jung has made a serious impression since joining the UFC, and Aldo will need to take him very seriously when they fight.
Aldo has been on top of the food chain at 145lbs. for a long time now, and he will have a lot of stern tests in the coming future should he hope to remain there. With all the awesome title fights this year, we really could see each division change massively. With Anderson Silva’s recent loss, it shows that anything is possible in MMA.
Check out Aldo’s pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!