- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Jose Aldo discusses Frankie Edgar, his motorcycle accident, and a possible move to Lightweight
Yesterday, Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with Jose Aldo in the L.A. area for a revealing interview. The UFC Featherweight champion has been on the shelf nursing a foot injury that he sustained while riding his motorcycle, and that has kept him out of potential title bouts with Erik Koch and Frankie Edgar. Now fully healed, the champion discusses his next blockbuster bout against former Lightweight champion Frankie Edgar scheduled for February at UFC 156. Aldo proclaims that Edgar is a great fighter, and is happy to have a chance to face him. He acknowledges that it is certainly the most high-profile match the UFC could have put together for the 145 lb. strap.
Aldo moved onto a discussion of the 155 lb. division, and said that he felt Benson Henderson fairly defeated Edgar both times they met by doing more damage. Aldo did touch on the possibility of moving up to 155 should he defeat Edgar at UFC 156, but only when he is ready. Aldo noted that there are fights left for him at Featherweight. All in all, a great interview with a great champion.
Stay tuned to LowKick for all UFC 156 news, and be sure to comeback post fight to check out the Aldo vs. Edgar fight video highlights which will be available right here