- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Jon Jones UFC on FOX 6 Q&A Video
UFC Light Heavyweight champion answered on fan questions in a very ‘fruitful’ Q&A session, prior to UFC on FOX 6 Weigh-Ins. Jones touched on a wide array of topics, including his intentions to compete at Heavyweight later this year, Daniel Cormier, and the so-called friendship with Chael Sonnen. Jones currently coaches on TUF 17 against Sonnen, while the fight between the two is expected to take place in late April.