- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Jon Jones UFC on FOX 6 Q&A Video
UFC Light Heavyweight champion answered on fan questions in a very ‘fruitful’ Q&A session, prior to UFC on FOX 6 Weigh-Ins. Jones touched on a wide array of topics, including his intentions to compete at Heavyweight later this year, Daniel Cormier, and the so-called friendship with Chael Sonnen. Jones currently coaches on TUF 17 against Sonnen, while the fight between the two is expected to take place in late April.