- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Jon Jones UFC on FOX 6 Q&A Video
UFC Light Heavyweight champion answered on fan questions in a very ‘fruitful’ Q&A session, prior to UFC on FOX 6 Weigh-Ins. Jones touched on a wide array of topics, including his intentions to compete at Heavyweight later this year, Daniel Cormier, and the so-called friendship with Chael Sonnen. Jones currently coaches on TUF 17 against Sonnen, while the fight between the two is expected to take place in late April.