- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- Ricardo Lamas Hoping For Conor McGregor Next
- UFC Fight Night 57 Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson Breakdown
- Luke Rockhold Signs 8-Fight UFC Contract, Headed For “Big Fight”
- Frankie Edgar Believes Conor McGregor’s Never Been In Deep Water
- UFC Reportedly Suffers 40 Percent Drop In Profit During 2014
- Will Rampage Jackson Return To The UFC?
Jon Jones looking for fight with Alexander Gustafsson
Yesterday, Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with UFC Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones in eattle to discuss his preference of his next opponent. Jones said that he is looking to face Gustafsson in order to silent the critics that say his main advantage is his size. Jones preferred the Gustafsson fight rather than Shogun, who he has already beat. Shogun did not win so Gustafsson will most likely get the next title fight. He also touched on his current stint as TUF coach alongside Chael Sonnen.