- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Jon Jones looking for fight with Alexander Gustafsson
Yesterday, Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with UFC Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones in eattle to discuss his preference of his next opponent. Jones said that he is looking to face Gustafsson in order to silent the critics that say his main advantage is his size. Jones preferred the Gustafsson fight rather than Shogun, who he has already beat. Shogun did not win so Gustafsson will most likely get the next title fight. He also touched on his current stint as TUF coach alongside Chael Sonnen.