- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Jon Jones looking for fight with Alexander Gustafsson
Yesterday, Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with UFC Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones in eattle to discuss his preference of his next opponent. Jones said that he is looking to face Gustafsson in order to silent the critics that say his main advantage is his size. Jones preferred the Gustafsson fight rather than Shogun, who he has already beat. Shogun did not win so Gustafsson will most likely get the next title fight. He also touched on his current stint as TUF coach alongside Chael Sonnen.