- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Jon Jones healing up fast, should fight again by end of year
According to doctors, the alignment of Jon Jones‘ Bones are spot on and the skin is closing with no infections. Since suffering the visually gruesome looking injury in his UFC 159 victory and title defense over Chael Sonnen, many had been questioning how long the champion would remained sidelined.
Well according to doctors, because the toe was never actually broken and only dislocated, it’s expected to heal fairly quickly allowing Jones to return to training in approximately six weeks.
Here’s a twitter update of the good news from the champion himself:
Loving my new heavy duty boot!! great news from the doctors today twitter.com/JonnyBones/sta…
— Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) May 7, 2013
With this question officially answered, we’ll have to see who the UFC wants to position against the champion next, will it be Machida? Gustaffson? or even Cormier?
Stay tuned to Lowkickmma.com to find out!