- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Jon Jones healing up fast, should fight again by end of year
According to doctors, the alignment of Jon Jones‘ Bones are spot on and the skin is closing with no infections. Since suffering the visually gruesome looking injury in his UFC 159 victory and title defense over Chael Sonnen, many had been questioning how long the champion would remained sidelined.
Well according to doctors, because the toe was never actually broken and only dislocated, it’s expected to heal fairly quickly allowing Jones to return to training in approximately six weeks.
Here’s a twitter update of the good news from the champion himself:
Loving my new heavy duty boot!! great news from the doctors today twitter.com/JonnyBones/sta…
— Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) May 7, 2013
With this question officially answered, we’ll have to see who the UFC wants to position against the champion next, will it be Machida? Gustaffson? or even Cormier?
Stay tuned to Lowkickmma.com to find out!