- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
Jon Jones healing up fast, should fight again by end of year
According to doctors, the alignment of Jon Jones‘ Bones are spot on and the skin is closing with no infections. Since suffering the visually gruesome looking injury in his UFC 159 victory and title defense over Chael Sonnen, many had been questioning how long the champion would remained sidelined.
Well according to doctors, because the toe was never actually broken and only dislocated, it’s expected to heal fairly quickly allowing Jones to return to training in approximately six weeks.
Here’s a twitter update of the good news from the champion himself:
Loving my new heavy duty boot!! great news from the doctors today twitter.com/JonnyBones/sta…
— Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) May 7, 2013
With this question officially answered, we’ll have to see who the UFC wants to position against the champion next, will it be Machida? Gustaffson? or even Cormier?
Stay tuned to Lowkickmma.com to find out!