- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
Jon Jones healing up fast, should fight again by end of year
According to doctors, the alignment of Jon Jones‘ Bones are spot on and the skin is closing with no infections. Since suffering the visually gruesome looking injury in his UFC 159 victory and title defense over Chael Sonnen, many had been questioning how long the champion would remained sidelined.
Well according to doctors, because the toe was never actually broken and only dislocated, it’s expected to heal fairly quickly allowing Jones to return to training in approximately six weeks.
Here’s a twitter update of the good news from the champion himself:
Loving my new heavy duty boot!! great news from the doctors today twitter.com/JonnyBones/sta…
— Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) May 7, 2013
With this question officially answered, we’ll have to see who the UFC wants to position against the champion next, will it be Machida? Gustaffson? or even Cormier?
Stay tuned to Lowkickmma.com to find out!