- Tito Ortiz: Stephan Bonnar Brought Out A Gimp
- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
Jon Jones Calls Matt Mitrione A Scumbag Over Fallon Fox Comments
The seemingly never ending Fallon Fox saga has taken yet another turn, the latest to get involved is none other than Light-Heavyweight boss Jon Jones. ‘Bones’ spoke to MMAJunkie.com about ‘Meathead’ and his recent tirade over transsexual fighter FF:
“I think he’s terrible for that,” Said the 205lb. kingpin. “It’s ridiculous. I think Fallon Fox, that’s a strong person. Despite what the person has been through in their life, that’s a strong person. I’m a fan of that person because of what they’ve gone through and what they’re willing to go through. People like Matt Mitrione are scumbags. He’s a scumbag. I don’t care if he’s off suspension or doesn’t fight again. He’s a ridiculous person.”
It is well documented that Mittrione recently served a suspension from the UFC due to an interview he gave calling Fox a ‘Sociopathic freak’. Jones continued:
“He needs to shut his mouth, That’s how I feel about that kid. He’s scum.”
Given the controversy surrounding the situation, do you think Jones should be getting involved? Isn’t he just stooping to Mittrione’s level by using an interview as a basis for name calling? Stay tuned to Lowkick!