- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Jon Jones Breaks his Foot During Fight *Warning Graphic Footage*
It wasn’t until Joe Rogan pointed out the injury that Jones finally realized and saw what had happened. Now visually worried, Jones admitted he didn’t feel anything at the start of the interview due to the adrenaline, but was expecting to feel it later once it wore off.
However, as Joe Rogan continued with what became a rather awkward interview, professional UFC cut man known as “Stitch” as well as other medical officials attended to the wound and you could clearly see the discomfort on the champions face.
Trying to with hold the pain while the small team of men did their very best to piece his mangled foot together and patch him back up, Jones pointed out that he believed there may have been a hole or issue with the octagon.
In his following interview with Chael Sonnen, Rogan pointed out that there’s no telling what could have happened had the fight gone to the second round, although something tells me Jones still would have found a way to win despite the injury.
Here is a close up of the injury but I must warn you it is pretty graphic. In fact it looks like much more than a break, I was convinced there was actually some of his toe missing, but you be the judge.