- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Video & Results
- UFC 181 Free Fight: Georges St. Pierre Squeaks By Johny Hendricks
- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
MMA Live: Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen talk Vitor Belfort, UFC on FOX 6, TUF 17
TUF 17 coaches Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones shared their thoughts about Vitor Belfort‘s emotional call-out at last weekend’s UFC on FX 7, this weekend’s UFC on FOX 6, and tonight’s TUF 17 debut on FX. Sonnen and Jones will get inside the cage on April 27th, with sights on concluding their rivalry. If victorious against Chael Sonnen, Jon Jones could consider a move up to Heavyweight or the long-awaited superfight with Anderson Silva. One way or another, the champ is expected to stay busy in 2013.