- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
MMA Live: Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen talk Vitor Belfort, UFC on FOX 6, TUF 17
TUF 17 coaches Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones shared their thoughts about Vitor Belfort‘s emotional call-out at last weekend’s UFC on FX 7, this weekend’s UFC on FOX 6, and tonight’s TUF 17 debut on FX. Sonnen and Jones will get inside the cage on April 27th, with sights on concluding their rivalry. If victorious against Chael Sonnen, Jon Jones could consider a move up to Heavyweight or the long-awaited superfight with Anderson Silva. One way or another, the champ is expected to stay busy in 2013.