- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
MMA Live: Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen talk Vitor Belfort, UFC on FOX 6, TUF 17
TUF 17 coaches Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones shared their thoughts about Vitor Belfort‘s emotional call-out at last weekend’s UFC on FX 7, this weekend’s UFC on FOX 6, and tonight’s TUF 17 debut on FX. Sonnen and Jones will get inside the cage on April 27th, with sights on concluding their rivalry. If victorious against Chael Sonnen, Jon Jones could consider a move up to Heavyweight or the long-awaited superfight with Anderson Silva. One way or another, the champ is expected to stay busy in 2013.