- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
MMA Live: Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen talk Vitor Belfort, UFC on FOX 6, TUF 17
TUF 17 coaches Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones shared their thoughts about Vitor Belfort‘s emotional call-out at last weekend’s UFC on FX 7, this weekend’s UFC on FOX 6, and tonight’s TUF 17 debut on FX. Sonnen and Jones will get inside the cage on April 27th, with sights on concluding their rivalry. If victorious against Chael Sonnen, Jon Jones could consider a move up to Heavyweight or the long-awaited superfight with Anderson Silva. One way or another, the champ is expected to stay busy in 2013.