- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Jon Jones: It's no secret Dan Henderson is a one-trick pony
UFC Light Heavyweight champion kickstarted his psychological warfare ahead of UFC 151 main event clash with Dan Henderson. Jones labelled Hendo as one-trick pony, claiming that he’s well-aware of his opponent’s strengths and weaknesses. Jones promised he will remain the UFC Light Heavyweight champion, in what would be his fourth title defense.
“How would I describe Dan Henderson? Dan Henderson is an animal, he’s a winner, he’s a beast. It’s no secret that Dan Henderson is a little bit of a one-trick pony. He has that power uppercut, overhand, when he touches people – they go down. My objective is to not get hit at all. We’ll see how I handle his famous H-Bomb.”