- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Jon Jones: It's no secret Dan Henderson is a one-trick pony
UFC Light Heavyweight champion kickstarted his psychological warfare ahead of UFC 151 main event clash with Dan Henderson. Jones labelled Hendo as one-trick pony, claiming that he’s well-aware of his opponent’s strengths and weaknesses. Jones promised he will remain the UFC Light Heavyweight champion, in what would be his fourth title defense.
“How would I describe Dan Henderson? Dan Henderson is an animal, he’s a winner, he’s a beast. It’s no secret that Dan Henderson is a little bit of a one-trick pony. He has that power uppercut, overhand, when he touches people – they go down. My objective is to not get hit at all. We’ll see how I handle his famous H-Bomb.”