- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Johny Hendricks: I Might Be A Better Wrestler Than Georges St-Pierre
Johny Hendricks is about the best number one contender to a title that we have witnessed in years, his battle to the top of the 170lb. food chain is unparalelled. Just look at his last four fights: Carlos Condit, Jon Fitch, Josh Koscheck and Martin Kampmann. His UFC record is 12-1, this guy needs to get that title shot if the UFC wants to be seen to have a serious ranking/title shot system.
Johny revealed that he is still waiting on an answer about whether he will get the shot at GSP, and says that he wants to fight GSP before the end of the year. Hendricks also revealed that he is having trouble keeping sparring partners because of his massive amounts of power.
It will be interesting to see what both men’s gameplan will be for this fight, they are both wrestling based fighters with Hendricks having the nod in the power department.