- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Johny Hendricks: I Might Be A Better Wrestler Than Georges St-Pierre
Johny Hendricks is about the best number one contender to a title that we have witnessed in years, his battle to the top of the 170lb. food chain is unparalelled. Just look at his last four fights: Carlos Condit, Jon Fitch, Josh Koscheck and Martin Kampmann. His UFC record is 12-1, this guy needs to get that title shot if the UFC wants to be seen to have a serious ranking/title shot system.
Johny revealed that he is still waiting on an answer about whether he will get the shot at GSP, and says that he wants to fight GSP before the end of the year. Hendricks also revealed that he is having trouble keeping sparring partners because of his massive amounts of power.
It will be interesting to see what both men’s gameplan will be for this fight, they are both wrestling based fighters with Hendricks having the nod in the power department.