- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Johny Hendricks: I taught Martin Kampmann how to wrestle
UFC Welterweight contender Johny Hendricks appears in an interview from UFC.com, and quickly states his analysis of opponent Martin Kampmann‘s game. While both are rising to the top of the UFC quickly, Hendricks notes that he taught former training partner Kampmann much of what he knows about wrestling and defending shots. Kampmann comes in off of wins over Thiago Alves and Jake Ellenberger, while Hendricks has beaten Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck in his last two. The winner will most likely receive a crack at the title versus the winner of Georges St-Pierre and Carlos Condit, which will take place directly after Hendricks-Kampmann. This will be a very closely contested battle, at least on paper, so who do you think will emerge victorious in Montreal?