- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
John Dodson says he’s been chasing chickens in preparation for Demetrious Johnson
The always entertaining UFC Flyweight contender John Dodson appears in an interview courtesy of UFC.com and addresses his title shot this weekend from Chicago. Dodson appreciates the position he is in, as he has come up from The Ultimate Fighter to a title shot in a very short time.
Dodson acknowledges that he is truly ready for Johnson to be the faster fighter, and that he has prepared for Mighty Mouse by chasing chickens, goats, and other animals. Both fighters are extremely fast, who is your pick to emerge with the 125 lb. belt on Saturday?