- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
Joe Rogan’s Ultimate Eight Heavyweight Knockouts
In light of Cain Velasquez’s UFC 166 title defence against Junior Dos Santos, the buzz around the Heavyweight division has been huge. CV proved his dominance while giving Dos Santos a stern lesson over four and a half round this past Saturday.
One reason that the UFC’s Heavyweight division is so exciting is the knockouts. We all love a good technical battle, a grappling display or a five round war; but you have to admit that some of the greatest MMA moments come in the form of a brutal knockout.
Joe Rogan recently ran down his top 8 Heavyweight knockouts, and it includes some real classic finishes. Check out the video below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!