- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Joe Rogan’s Ultimate Eight Heavyweight Knockouts
In light of Cain Velasquez’s UFC 166 title defence against Junior Dos Santos, the buzz around the Heavyweight division has been huge. CV proved his dominance while giving Dos Santos a stern lesson over four and a half round this past Saturday.
One reason that the UFC’s Heavyweight division is so exciting is the knockouts. We all love a good technical battle, a grappling display or a five round war; but you have to admit that some of the greatest MMA moments come in the form of a brutal knockout.
Joe Rogan recently ran down his top 8 Heavyweight knockouts, and it includes some real classic finishes. Check out the video below, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!