- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg Look Forward to UFC 162: Silva vs. Weidman
In a video courtesy of Fuel TV, UFC Octagon announcers Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg preview the upcoming blockbuster middleweight title match between longtime champ Anderson Silva and challenger Chris Weidman. Many think that Weidman is the man to finally dethrone ‘The Spider,’ while others believe it will be yet another knockout for the champ.
Rogan and Goldberg express their beliefs that Silva is the greatest of all time, a sentiment both loved and hated among MMA fans everywhere today. The event will go down on July 6th from Las Vegas in the main event of UFC 162.
Weidman has looked impressive in going undefeated but has obviously yet to face opposition even close to Silva. He is also coming off a year-long layoff coupled with shoulder surgery, so it will be an incredibly tough test for both fighters. Who do you pick to win this pivotal matchup in three weeks’ time?