- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Joe Lauzon’s UFC Fight Night Vlog 2 Is Awesome
Joe Lauzon comes at us once again with an awesome Vlog, the second in his current Fight Night 26 series. The day is August 12th, just five days from fight night, and we get to see some amazing footage of Lauzon’s preparations. It would seem that J-Lau’s grappling is becoming more advanced by the minute.
The training takes place at Lauzon’s MMA, featuring some input from one of Lauzon’s instructors on how to perform a pretty slick reversal. We also get to see Joe Lauzon perform some pretty amazing submission attempts, including an off the cage flying triangle. The kick ass music helps to make this video pretty damn awesome.
Check it out, courtesy of Fox Sports, and stay tuned to Lowkick!