- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
Joe Lauzon’s UFC Fight Night Vlog 2 Is Awesome
Joe Lauzon comes at us once again with an awesome Vlog, the second in his current Fight Night 26 series. The day is August 12th, just five days from fight night, and we get to see some amazing footage of Lauzon’s preparations. It would seem that J-Lau’s grappling is becoming more advanced by the minute.
The training takes place at Lauzon’s MMA, featuring some input from one of Lauzon’s instructors on how to perform a pretty slick reversal. We also get to see Joe Lauzon perform some pretty amazing submission attempts, including an off the cage flying triangle. The kick ass music helps to make this video pretty damn awesome.
Check it out, courtesy of Fox Sports, and stay tuned to Lowkick!