- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Jim Miller: I’m trying to do everything in the cage like Anderson Silva
UFC Lightweight challenger Jim Miller has seen a bit of a snide after his impressive seven wins in a row put him near the top of the 155 lb. division. Looking for a title shot, instead he lost to a vicious guillotine choke after being rocked by new number one contender Nate Diaz. Miller is a fighter with steel resolve, however, and is looking to get back into the mix with a pivotal bout against Joe Lauzon at UFC 155. Miller admitted to MMA Junkie that he wants to use a more complete gameplan to get back on the winning track:
“I want to go out there and have a fight where I know I did everything I was capable of. If I’m satisfied, then the vast majority of people are going to be satisfied. Just going out and having fun and using all the tools in the toolbox. That’s one of the biggest and hardest things about fighting. When that door closes behind you, doing everything you’re capable of. A Jon Jones and an Anderson Silva – they play in there and they do everything they can do. That’s what separates them. That’s what I’m trying to do.”
Some big respect for the total games of two dominant champions from Miller. When the originally scheduled Gray Maynard dropped out of the fight against Lauzon, Miller was quick to jump in as a replacement. Will it pay off for him in a big way, or will Jim Miller find himself with a higher mountain to climb after tonight?