- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Jake Ellenberger Talks Rory MacDonald, New Training, Title Shot
It’s fight week, and MMA H.E.A.T. met up with welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger at the Reign Training Center. He talks about some new training that he’s been doing for the fight, focusing on speed and agility drills.
Ellenberger also addresses his twitter beef with MacDonald, stating his repeated belief that the media has created his opponent due to his status as GSP’s training partner. ‘The Juggernaut’ thinks that his MacDonald’s level of competition has been lacking.
Either way, the title shot is obviously Ellenberger’s ultimate goal, and he will be knocking on the door should he get past the tough test of MacDonald this Saturday. He touched on his setback against Martin Kampmann last June, and notes that he simply can’t look past MacDonald.