- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Jake Ellenberger Talks Rory MacDonald, New Training, Title Shot
It’s fight week, and MMA H.E.A.T. met up with welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger at the Reign Training Center. He talks about some new training that he’s been doing for the fight, focusing on speed and agility drills.
Ellenberger also addresses his twitter beef with MacDonald, stating his repeated belief that the media has created his opponent due to his status as GSP’s training partner. ‘The Juggernaut’ thinks that his MacDonald’s level of competition has been lacking.
Either way, the title shot is obviously Ellenberger’s ultimate goal, and he will be knocking on the door should he get past the tough test of MacDonald this Saturday. He touched on his setback against Martin Kampmann last June, and notes that he simply can’t look past MacDonald.