- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Jake Ellenberger Talks Rory MacDonald, New Training, Title Shot
It’s fight week, and MMA H.E.A.T. met up with welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger at the Reign Training Center. He talks about some new training that he’s been doing for the fight, focusing on speed and agility drills.
Ellenberger also addresses his twitter beef with MacDonald, stating his repeated belief that the media has created his opponent due to his status as GSP’s training partner. ‘The Juggernaut’ thinks that his MacDonald’s level of competition has been lacking.
Either way, the title shot is obviously Ellenberger’s ultimate goal, and he will be knocking on the door should he get past the tough test of MacDonald this Saturday. He touched on his setback against Martin Kampmann last June, and notes that he simply can’t look past MacDonald.