- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Jake Ellenberger Talks Rory MacDonald, New Training, Title Shot
It’s fight week, and MMA H.E.A.T. met up with welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger at the Reign Training Center. He talks about some new training that he’s been doing for the fight, focusing on speed and agility drills.
Ellenberger also addresses his twitter beef with MacDonald, stating his repeated belief that the media has created his opponent due to his status as GSP’s training partner. ‘The Juggernaut’ thinks that his MacDonald’s level of competition has been lacking.
Either way, the title shot is obviously Ellenberger’s ultimate goal, and he will be knocking on the door should he get past the tough test of MacDonald this Saturday. He touched on his setback against Martin Kampmann last June, and notes that he simply can’t look past MacDonald.