- Would A New UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Be Taken Seriously?
- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
Jake Ellenberger Talks GSP Vs. Silva, Says He Is The Man To Beat The Champion
UFC welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger is coming off a great knockout win over Nate Marquardt at UFC 158. ‘The Juggernaut’ put himself in a great position with the win and I expect he may be fighting for the title in the near future.
In the deepest division in the world Ellenberger finds himself back at the top end and in the mix for the title shot. Ellenberger spoke recently in an interview regarding Georges St-Pierre, more specifically about GSP’s mental attitude and where he should go after the Diaz fight.
Is Jake Ellenberger suggesting that GSP vacate his title for a super fight with Silva? I personally feel that Georges has at least two more fights before he has cleared out the division and could consider vacating the title.
Having fought for as long as Georges has, and beaten as many top guys, maybe it doesn’t matter to GSP whether he cleans out the 170lb. division or not. A super fight with ‘The Spider’ would certainly help cement his legacy as one of the greatest fighters of all time.