- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Jake Ellenberger Predicts UFC 162
Surging UFC welterweight Jake Ellenberger appears in a Rick Lee interview to give his take on this weekend’s blockbuster main event. Ellenberger notes that Chris Weidman definitely has the skills to contend with Anderson Silva, as Chael Sonnen gave him the blueprint to potentially beat The Spider.
However, Ellenberger isn’t one of the many pros who immediately jumped onto Weidman’s bandwagon, as he knows that a date with Silva could end quickly at any time. The Juggernaut will have arguably the toughest test of his own career when he steps into the cage to face Rory MacDonald on July 27th at UFC on Fox 8.
What do you think of Ellenberger’s assessment of the bout?