- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
Jake Ellenberger Predicts UFC 162
Surging UFC welterweight Jake Ellenberger appears in a Rick Lee interview to give his take on this weekend’s blockbuster main event. Ellenberger notes that Chris Weidman definitely has the skills to contend with Anderson Silva, as Chael Sonnen gave him the blueprint to potentially beat The Spider.
However, Ellenberger isn’t one of the many pros who immediately jumped onto Weidman’s bandwagon, as he knows that a date with Silva could end quickly at any time. The Juggernaut will have arguably the toughest test of his own career when he steps into the cage to face Rory MacDonald on July 27th at UFC on Fox 8.
What do you think of Ellenberger’s assessment of the bout?