- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
Jake Ellenberger Predicts UFC 162
Surging UFC welterweight Jake Ellenberger appears in a Rick Lee interview to give his take on this weekend’s blockbuster main event. Ellenberger notes that Chris Weidman definitely has the skills to contend with Anderson Silva, as Chael Sonnen gave him the blueprint to potentially beat The Spider.
However, Ellenberger isn’t one of the many pros who immediately jumped onto Weidman’s bandwagon, as he knows that a date with Silva could end quickly at any time. The Juggernaut will have arguably the toughest test of his own career when he steps into the cage to face Rory MacDonald on July 27th at UFC on Fox 8.
What do you think of Ellenberger’s assessment of the bout?