- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Jake Ellenberger Predicts UFC 162
Surging UFC welterweight Jake Ellenberger appears in a Rick Lee interview to give his take on this weekend’s blockbuster main event. Ellenberger notes that Chris Weidman definitely has the skills to contend with Anderson Silva, as Chael Sonnen gave him the blueprint to potentially beat The Spider.
However, Ellenberger isn’t one of the many pros who immediately jumped onto Weidman’s bandwagon, as he knows that a date with Silva could end quickly at any time. The Juggernaut will have arguably the toughest test of his own career when he steps into the cage to face Rory MacDonald on July 27th at UFC on Fox 8.
What do you think of Ellenberger’s assessment of the bout?