- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
Jake Ellenberger Predicts UFC 162
Surging UFC welterweight Jake Ellenberger appears in a Rick Lee interview to give his take on this weekend’s blockbuster main event. Ellenberger notes that Chris Weidman definitely has the skills to contend with Anderson Silva, as Chael Sonnen gave him the blueprint to potentially beat The Spider.
However, Ellenberger isn’t one of the many pros who immediately jumped onto Weidman’s bandwagon, as he knows that a date with Silva could end quickly at any time. The Juggernaut will have arguably the toughest test of his own career when he steps into the cage to face Rory MacDonald on July 27th at UFC on Fox 8.
What do you think of Ellenberger’s assessment of the bout?