- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Jake Ellenberger: Johny Hendricks has an easier fight now
UFC Welterweight Jake “The Juggernaut” Ellenberger appears in an interview with MMA H.E.A.T. to discuss his upcoming bout with Nate Marquardt at UFC 158 next week. It will be his tenth fight with the UFC, and he has ran into some bad luck with opponent injuries as of late.
Originally scheduled to face Johny Hendricks, Ellenberger found Marquardt as a new opponent when Rory MacDonald was forced to withdraw against Carlos Condit. Ellenberger believes Condit is an easier bout for Hendricks. He also shows respect for the experience and skills of Marquardt, and predicts GSP will defeat Nick Diaz, noting that St-Pierre has great timing.
Regardless, The Juggernaut will fight who they put in front of him, continually searching for that Welterweight title shot. Will he reach the top of that high peak?