- Vitor Belfort Believes He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Jake Ellenberger: Johny Hendricks has an easier fight now
UFC Welterweight Jake “The Juggernaut” Ellenberger appears in an interview with MMA H.E.A.T. to discuss his upcoming bout with Nate Marquardt at UFC 158 next week. It will be his tenth fight with the UFC, and he has ran into some bad luck with opponent injuries as of late.
Originally scheduled to face Johny Hendricks, Ellenberger found Marquardt as a new opponent when Rory MacDonald was forced to withdraw against Carlos Condit. Ellenberger believes Condit is an easier bout for Hendricks. He also shows respect for the experience and skills of Marquardt, and predicts GSP will defeat Nick Diaz, noting that St-Pierre has great timing.
Regardless, The Juggernaut will fight who they put in front of him, continually searching for that Welterweight title shot. Will he reach the top of that high peak?