- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Jake Ellenberger: Johny Hendricks has an easier fight now
UFC Welterweight Jake “The Juggernaut” Ellenberger appears in an interview with MMA H.E.A.T. to discuss his upcoming bout with Nate Marquardt at UFC 158 next week. It will be his tenth fight with the UFC, and he has ran into some bad luck with opponent injuries as of late.
Originally scheduled to face Johny Hendricks, Ellenberger found Marquardt as a new opponent when Rory MacDonald was forced to withdraw against Carlos Condit. Ellenberger believes Condit is an easier bout for Hendricks. He also shows respect for the experience and skills of Marquardt, and predicts GSP will defeat Nick Diaz, noting that St-Pierre has great timing.
Regardless, The Juggernaut will fight who they put in front of him, continually searching for that Welterweight title shot. Will he reach the top of that high peak?