- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Jake Ellenberger: Johny Hendricks has an easier fight now
UFC Welterweight Jake “The Juggernaut” Ellenberger appears in an interview with MMA H.E.A.T. to discuss his upcoming bout with Nate Marquardt at UFC 158 next week. It will be his tenth fight with the UFC, and he has ran into some bad luck with opponent injuries as of late.
Originally scheduled to face Johny Hendricks, Ellenberger found Marquardt as a new opponent when Rory MacDonald was forced to withdraw against Carlos Condit. Ellenberger believes Condit is an easier bout for Hendricks. He also shows respect for the experience and skills of Marquardt, and predicts GSP will defeat Nick Diaz, noting that St-Pierre has great timing.
Regardless, The Juggernaut will fight who they put in front of him, continually searching for that Welterweight title shot. Will he reach the top of that high peak?