- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
POLL: Is It Time For Chael Sonnen To Completely Retire From Combat Sports?
Former UFC middleweight and light-heavyweight title contender Chael Sonnen came up short last night in his Metamoris debut against Andre Galvao, getting submitted by the Brazilian jiu-jitsu standout with a rear naked choke.
Not many people gave “The American Gangster” much chance of winning with him facing such a dangerous opponent. However, Sonnen’s high-level wrestling background did leave people to think he had a fighting chance of grinding out a draw with Galvao.
As we seen, that was not to be the case.
With his NAC ban in place, it’s going to be at least two years before Sonnen can compete in MMA again and at 37-years of age he isn’t getting any younger. Sonnen has already announced his retirement from MMA but is it time he called it quits from combat sports all together?
What do you guys think? Cast your votes and check out the results below: