- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
POLL: Is It Time For Chael Sonnen To Completely Retire From Combat Sports?
Former UFC middleweight and light-heavyweight title contender Chael Sonnen came up short last night in his Metamoris debut against Andre Galvao, getting submitted by the Brazilian jiu-jitsu standout with a rear naked choke.
Not many people gave “The American Gangster” much chance of winning with him facing such a dangerous opponent. However, Sonnen’s high-level wrestling background did leave people to think he had a fighting chance of grinding out a draw with Galvao.
As we seen, that was not to be the case.
With his NAC ban in place, it’s going to be at least two years before Sonnen can compete in MMA again and at 37-years of age he isn’t getting any younger. Sonnen has already announced his retirement from MMA but is it time he called it quits from combat sports all together?
What do you guys think? Cast your votes and check out the results below: