- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
POLL: Is It Time For Chael Sonnen To Completely Retire From Combat Sports?
Former UFC middleweight and light-heavyweight title contender Chael Sonnen came up short last night in his Metamoris debut against Andre Galvao, getting submitted by the Brazilian jiu-jitsu standout with a rear naked choke.
Not many people gave “The American Gangster” much chance of winning with him facing such a dangerous opponent. However, Sonnen’s high-level wrestling background did leave people to think he had a fighting chance of grinding out a draw with Galvao.
As we seen, that was not to be the case.
With his NAC ban in place, it’s going to be at least two years before Sonnen can compete in MMA again and at 37-years of age he isn’t getting any younger. Sonnen has already announced his retirement from MMA but is it time he called it quits from combat sports all together?
What do you guys think? Cast your votes and check out the results below: