- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
POLL: Is It Time For Chael Sonnen To Completely Retire From Combat Sports?
Former UFC middleweight and light-heavyweight title contender Chael Sonnen came up short last night in his Metamoris debut against Andre Galvao, getting submitted by the Brazilian jiu-jitsu standout with a rear naked choke.
Not many people gave “The American Gangster” much chance of winning with him facing such a dangerous opponent. However, Sonnen’s high-level wrestling background did leave people to think he had a fighting chance of grinding out a draw with Galvao.
As we seen, that was not to be the case.
With his NAC ban in place, it’s going to be at least two years before Sonnen can compete in MMA again and at 37-years of age he isn’t getting any younger. Sonnen has already announced his retirement from MMA but is it time he called it quits from combat sports all together?
What do you guys think? Cast your votes and check out the results below: