- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Inside MMA’s WTF 2013
One week into 2014 and most of us have probably had our fill of turkey, but alas there’s always room for a little more. As this is the case, then surely MMA fans can make room for “Inside MMA’s” best turkeys’ of 2013.
In the video there are some comical moments, but perhaps the best is the clip of the wrestler who gets down on the mat and then has the time clock drop on him.
However and even better than AXS TV’s WTF of 2013, has to be Tarec Saffiedine’s two year old son hitting the couch. Truly, it’s not only funny, but impressive. Hearing “Sponge’s” kid hitting the pads, so to speak, you can actually see that the kid has form and power. It really is pretty amazing.
As it is Sunday and not much going on, here’s two videos that will hopefully make you laugh.
*Second video courtesy of Tarec Saffiedine