- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Inside MMA’s WTF 2013
One week into 2014 and most of us have probably had our fill of turkey, but alas there’s always room for a little more. As this is the case, then surely MMA fans can make room for “Inside MMA’s” best turkeys’ of 2013.
In the video there are some comical moments, but perhaps the best is the clip of the wrestler who gets down on the mat and then has the time clock drop on him.
However and even better than AXS TV’s WTF of 2013, has to be Tarec Saffiedine’s two year old son hitting the couch. Truly, it’s not only funny, but impressive. Hearing “Sponge’s” kid hitting the pads, so to speak, you can actually see that the kid has form and power. It really is pretty amazing.
As it is Sunday and not much going on, here’s two videos that will hopefully make you laugh.
*Second video courtesy of Tarec Saffiedine