- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
If Bisping can’t get interim title, give him Strikeforce title
Michael Bisping is after a title. If it’s not the UFC middleweight title, then it is the interim title. If he can’t get either of those, then he’s staking claim to Luke Rockhold’s Strikeforce middleweight title. Bottom line, Bisping wants a title dammit.
The truth is that Bisping doesn’t really want the Strikeforce title, he just figures that he should be the champ after sparring a few rounds with Rockhold. In an appearance on Spike TV’s MMA Uncensored, The Ultimate Fighter 3 winner explained why he’s the unofficial Strikeforce champ (as transcribed by MMA Mania).
“Luke Rockhold? By all accounts he and Lorenz Larkin should fight and the winner of that fight — if not both of them — go over to the UFC. Are they gonna come over and be number one contenders? I don’t think so. You’re in Strikeforce, come over to the UFC and earn your place. Let me put it like this: I’ve sparred with Luke Rockhold recently and let’s just say I’m the unofficial Strikeforce champion. Sorry Luke, but these are the facts.”
This certainly should draw the ire of Rockhold while he sits on the sidelines with a wrist injury. Our money is on Rockhold wanting a piece of Bisping the moment he’s signed to the UFC, should Bisping get past Vitor Belfort in January. Not a bad fight.