- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Holly Holm ‘Excited’ To Return After Broken Arm, Doesn’t Want Title Fight Right Away
The UFC women’s bantamweight division was in serious need of an update come the middle of this year, as champion Ronda Rousey had torn through another two ‘top’ contenders in the space of six months and fans were starting to question the calibre of competition in the W-135 category. Then started the talk of Gina Carano and Holly Holm.
Holm, a professional boxing champion, signed to the promotion in due course, but the former Strikeforce champion ‘Crush’ is still a loose end for Dana White and co. Also a bitof a headache for ‘The Preacher’s Daughter’ and her new bosses was the broken arm she suffered in her last bout for Legacy FC. Talking with ‘UFC Tonight’, Holm reveals that her rehab is going well.
With that in mind, could she provide enough competition for the greatest female fighter of all time in the octagon? To this point, the toughest test that ‘Rowdy’ has faced was Liz Carmouche in her promotional debut. Since then, Rousey has simply got better and better. Case in point; her 16 second KO of Alexis Davis at UFC 175.
Check out Holm’s interview with UFC Tonight, and stay tuned to LowKick!