- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Holly Holm ‘Excited’ To Return After Broken Arm, Doesn’t Want Title Fight Right Away
The UFC women’s bantamweight division was in serious need of an update come the middle of this year, as champion Ronda Rousey had torn through another two ‘top’ contenders in the space of six months and fans were starting to question the calibre of competition in the W-135 category. Then started the talk of Gina Carano and Holly Holm.
Holm, a professional boxing champion, signed to the promotion in due course, but the former Strikeforce champion ‘Crush’ is still a loose end for Dana White and co. Also a bitof a headache for ‘The Preacher’s Daughter’ and her new bosses was the broken arm she suffered in her last bout for Legacy FC. Talking with ‘UFC Tonight’, Holm reveals that her rehab is going well.
With that in mind, could she provide enough competition for the greatest female fighter of all time in the octagon? To this point, the toughest test that ‘Rowdy’ has faced was Liz Carmouche in her promotional debut. Since then, Rousey has simply got better and better. Case in point; her 16 second KO of Alexis Davis at UFC 175.
Check out Holm’s interview with UFC Tonight, and stay tuned to LowKick!