- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Hendricks: St. Pierre is an “idiot” for thinking Nick Diaz deserves it more
UFC Welterweight title shot hopeful, Johny Hendricks, once again expressed his disappointment with Georges St. Pierre’s decision to choose Nick Diaz as the number one contender. Hendricks is currently on a five-fight win streak, three of them via KO, while Nick Diaz comes off a controversial loss to Carlos Condit.
Here’s what Hendricks had to say during an appearance on MMAmania’s Verbal Submission podcast:
“My reaction was like, ‘Really?! You’re an idiot.’ He said that Condit really did beat Nick Diaz, know what I’m saying? He said, ‘I’m fighting the true number one contender Carlos Condit,’ and now, he’s going backtracking and saying, ‘Well, I think [Hendricks] lost.’ Who cares? You don’t get to decide. He’s not a judge. He’s not a judge. He’s a fighter. He’s paid to fight and he’s paid to fight me. The fact that he was able to ask and get this request [to fight Diaz], the only thing this is, is it gives me more drive. It’s not like I didn’t have enough but what’s gonna happen is, whenever I look across the cage, he’s not going to see fear. He’s not gonna see anything. All I want to do is I want to fight him. I want to look across and see GSP and that might be something he’s not used to. I don’t know. I don’t know why he didn’t take the fight but I guess I wouldn’t want to fight me as well.”
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.