- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA!
It’s Christmas morning, and at times like these we have to stop and remember what matters most to us. With that said, I would like to wish all of the LowKick community a very Merry Christmas (or happy holidays) with their friends and families!
It’s been an amazing year for MMA and I want to thank everyone who was a loyal member of the LowKick community throughout my first year as Chief Editor.
I truly appreciate what you contribute to the community. LowKick will continue to grow throughout 2014, and although this year is going to be tough to beat, MMA is growing by leaps and bounds.
We want to do the same, and we hope you’ll continue to utilize us as your source of news, discussion, and coverage of the greatest sport on planet earth!
Thanks again for being the best MMA fans on the web!