- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
GSP thinks Chris Weidman will finish Anderson Silva
It may not be a widely known fact, but UFC Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre often trains with Middleweight title contender Chris Weidman in New York. And it’s because of this first hand experience that he predicts a finish for Weidman over Anderson Silva, telling Sportsnet:
“Not only is he going to beat, I believe he’s going to finish Anderson Silva,” GSP explained. “I believe it’s not going to be too long, that fight. People will be shocked.”
Anderson Silva has never been beaten in the UFC, let alone finished. He was of course in hot water against Chael Sonnen, but survived with a famous last round triangle. Many have maligned the 185 lb. division as being weak and not full of top-level contenders for the championship belt. Weidman is believed to be one of the best young fighters in the game. Is he the man to end Silva’s dominant reign?