- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
GSP lands role in Captain America sequel
That’s right folks you heard it on this MMA site first!
Reigning UFC Welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has officially landed his first acting role in a major motion picture.
Wikipedia list’s the fictional marvel character as having the following abilities:
Batroc has no superhuman abilities, but is in peak physical condition in every respect. He is an Olympic-level weightlifter and has extraordinary agility and reflexes. His leg muscles are particularly well developed enabling him to leap great distances equal to an Olympic athlete. He is an expert hand-to-hand combatant and specializes in savate (French-style kickboxing). He is also a skilled military tactician, having formerly been in the French Foreign Legion.
Batroc is also an experienced thief and smuggler, and can speak both French and English. Although, as a mercenary, he does not hesitate to perform any number of criminal acts for his clients, Batroc has, by his own rights, a strong sense of honor, and he will turn against any client whom he feels has unfairly deceived him into committing crimes to which he might not otherwise have agreed.
Batroc also made a few appearances in The Avengers storyline so there’s no telling where they could go with this character and potentially what the future could hold for Georges St. Pierre in the world of acting and big budget films.
Luckily I’m also a huge comic book dork and film buff. Hope you guys are as excited as I am. Let me know what you think in the comments below.