- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
GSP: Anderson Silva used to fight at 168
A very beat-up looking Georges St-Pierre is interviewed by Inside MMA directly after his defining unanimous decision victory over Carlos Condit at last weekend’s UFC 154. He states that Carlos Condit was one of his toughest opponents to date. When asked about the obvious topic of fighting Anderson Silva, he focused on the weight issue and discussed how Anderson Silva once fought at 168 lbs. St-Pierre has silenced his critics with a hard-fought win over the interim champ and will now most likely move on to the most high profile fight in the history of the UFC.