- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
GSP: Anderson Silva used to fight at 168
A very beat-up looking Georges St-Pierre is interviewed by Inside MMA directly after his defining unanimous decision victory over Carlos Condit at last weekend’s UFC 154. He states that Carlos Condit was one of his toughest opponents to date. When asked about the obvious topic of fighting Anderson Silva, he focused on the weight issue and discussed how Anderson Silva once fought at 168 lbs. St-Pierre has silenced his critics with a hard-fought win over the interim champ and will now most likely move on to the most high profile fight in the history of the UFC.