- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Greg Jackson: Johny Hendricks Is Really Dangerous
MMA coach and guru of many UFC stars, Greg Jackson, tells “FightHub TV” that Johny Hendricks is “really dangerous” and that he’s a tough fight for welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre.
Jackson says of GSP that he’s doing great and that he will be ready for “Bigg Rigg”, come November 16th. Although not in camp right now, as Jackson says of Rush, “he’s kind of always in camp a little bit, he’s already started thinking about it, I’m sure.”
On the question of whether or not Hendricks is the toughest opponent GSP has faced so far, Jackson said simply “it’s always the guy in front of us”. He noted that Bigg Rigg brings with him great wrestling and power and that he’s a “dangerous combination of things that have been used against Georges.”
Love him or hate him, as many do (personally I like the guy), one has to admit that Jackson readily acknowledges the sills and threats posed to his fighters, by their adversaries. It’s probably part of the reason why he and his camp are so successful.
I believe that Jackson will have GSP well trained for Hendricks and that we could well end-up seeing one of Rush’s best career performances.
I look forward to this fight with great anticipation.