- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Greg Jackson: Johny Hendricks Is Really Dangerous
MMA coach and guru of many UFC stars, Greg Jackson, tells “FightHub TV” that Johny Hendricks is “really dangerous” and that he’s a tough fight for welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre.
Jackson says of GSP that he’s doing great and that he will be ready for “Bigg Rigg”, come November 16th. Although not in camp right now, as Jackson says of Rush, “he’s kind of always in camp a little bit, he’s already started thinking about it, I’m sure.”
On the question of whether or not Hendricks is the toughest opponent GSP has faced so far, Jackson said simply “it’s always the guy in front of us”. He noted that Bigg Rigg brings with him great wrestling and power and that he’s a “dangerous combination of things that have been used against Georges.”
Love him or hate him, as many do (personally I like the guy), one has to admit that Jackson readily acknowledges the sills and threats posed to his fighters, by their adversaries. It’s probably part of the reason why he and his camp are so successful.
I believe that Jackson will have GSP well trained for Hendricks and that we could well end-up seeing one of Rush’s best career performances.
I look forward to this fight with great anticipation.