- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
Greg Jackson: Chael Sonnen is tougher than people think
Legendary MMA coach, Greg Jackson, discussed Jon Jones’ upcoming UFC Light Heavyweight title defense against Chael Sonnen, and the challenges of facing the Gangster from West Linn, Oregon. TUF season of Team Sonnen vs. Team Jones will debut on January 22nd, while the actual fight will take place on April 27th in Newark, New Jersey.