- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Greg Jackson: Chael Sonnen is tougher than people think
Legendary MMA coach, Greg Jackson, discussed Jon Jones’ upcoming UFC Light Heavyweight title defense against Chael Sonnen, and the challenges of facing the Gangster from West Linn, Oregon. TUF season of Team Sonnen vs. Team Jones will debut on January 22nd, while the actual fight will take place on April 27th in Newark, New Jersey.