- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Glover Teixeira: You must be prepared for everything in the UFC
It’s fight week, and once again MMA H.E.A.T. has provided us with some excellent insight into this weekend’s featured fighters. Karyn Bryant recently sat down to talk with rising Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira, who is set to face the legendary Rampage Jackson on Saturday night.
Teixeira talks about his fight with Rampage, noting that he has been training for all the disciplines of martial arts. He knows that Rampage thinks Teixeira will only try to take him down and hold him down. However, Teixeira believes that you must be ready for anything when you step into the Octagon.
Glover Teixeira appears very calm and collected heading into his bout as Rampage’s last UFC opponent ever. He has a great training team in place with partners like Chuck Liddell and Lyoto Machida. Teixeira seems motivated and ready to rise to the top, can the same be said for his infamous opponent?
Note: Glover Teixeira interview appears after Rampage Jackson