- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Glover Teixeira: You must be prepared for everything in the UFC
It’s fight week, and once again MMA H.E.A.T. has provided us with some excellent insight into this weekend’s featured fighters. Karyn Bryant recently sat down to talk with rising Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira, who is set to face the legendary Rampage Jackson on Saturday night.
Teixeira talks about his fight with Rampage, noting that he has been training for all the disciplines of martial arts. He knows that Rampage thinks Teixeira will only try to take him down and hold him down. However, Teixeira believes that you must be ready for anything when you step into the Octagon.
Glover Teixeira appears very calm and collected heading into his bout as Rampage’s last UFC opponent ever. He has a great training team in place with partners like Chuck Liddell and Lyoto Machida. Teixeira seems motivated and ready to rise to the top, can the same be said for his infamous opponent?
Note: Glover Teixeira interview appears after Rampage Jackson