- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: Rampage Decisions Maldonado
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Glover Teixeira: You must be prepared for everything in the UFC
It’s fight week, and once again MMA H.E.A.T. has provided us with some excellent insight into this weekend’s featured fighters. Karyn Bryant recently sat down to talk with rising Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira, who is set to face the legendary Rampage Jackson on Saturday night.
Teixeira talks about his fight with Rampage, noting that he has been training for all the disciplines of martial arts. He knows that Rampage thinks Teixeira will only try to take him down and hold him down. However, Teixeira believes that you must be ready for anything when you step into the Octagon.
Glover Teixeira appears very calm and collected heading into his bout as Rampage’s last UFC opponent ever. He has a great training team in place with partners like Chuck Liddell and Lyoto Machida. Teixeira seems motivated and ready to rise to the top, can the same be said for his infamous opponent?
Note: Glover Teixeira interview appears after Rampage Jackson