- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Gina Carano hasn’t given up on fighting just yet, says Cyborg can make 135
There are multiple reasons you should watch this video, but if you happen to click the thumbnail simply because you find Gina Carano ridiculously attractive and may have even dreamed of dying one day via triangle choke by her, than I can’t say that I blame you. But aside from that, Gina had some interesting things to share with SB Nation regarding womens MMA, a potential Rousey vs Cyborg fight, her fighting career and much more.