- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Gina Carano hasn’t given up on fighting just yet, says Cyborg can make 135
There are multiple reasons you should watch this video, but if you happen to click the thumbnail simply because you find Gina Carano ridiculously attractive and may have even dreamed of dying one day via triangle choke by her, than I can’t say that I blame you. But aside from that, Gina had some interesting things to share with SB Nation regarding womens MMA, a potential Rousey vs Cyborg fight, her fighting career and much more.