- UFC 181 Free Fight: Georges St. Pierre Squeaks By Johny Hendricks
- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- Ricardo Lamas Hoping For Conor McGregor Next
- UFC Fight Night 57 Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson Breakdown
- Luke Rockhold Signs 8-Fight UFC Contract, Headed For “Big Fight”
- Frankie Edgar Believes Conor McGregor’s Never Been In Deep Water
- UFC Reportedly Suffers 40 Percent Drop In Profit During 2014
Get Ready For War! UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller Video Preview
Tonight (Wed., July 16, 2014) top-ranked Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweights Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller are set to go to war in the main event of UFC Fight Night 45 from Revel Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
There are fights that are advertised as wars, and there are fights that are actually wars. This one would tend to lean heavily towards the latter, as both the No. 6 Cerrone and No. 7 Miller are known to leave it all in the cage while looking for a finish.
The winner of tonight’s headliner will inch dangerously close to a 155-pound title shot (if and when the belt gets defended sometime soon after Anthony Pettis returns to face Gilbert Melendez next January), the stakes couldn’t be higher for these two lethal submission artists.
And to top it all off, Miller is fighting in his home state.
With an alarming 28 tapouts between them, “Cowboy” and Miller will look to end this one quickly. If they don’t, we could be in for one of the most rousing battles of 2014.
Check the UFC’s Cerrone vs. Miller preview below, and don’t forget to join LowKick tonight at 7 p.m. ET for our UFC Fight Night 45 live chat!