- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Get Ready For War! UFC Fight Night 45: Cerrone vs. Miller Video Preview
Tonight (Wed., July 16, 2014) top-ranked Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweights Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller are set to go to war in the main event of UFC Fight Night 45 from Revel Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
There are fights that are advertised as wars, and there are fights that are actually wars. This one would tend to lean heavily towards the latter, as both the No. 6 Cerrone and No. 7 Miller are known to leave it all in the cage while looking for a finish.
The winner of tonight’s headliner will inch dangerously close to a 155-pound title shot (if and when the belt gets defended sometime soon after Anthony Pettis returns to face Gilbert Melendez next January), the stakes couldn’t be higher for these two lethal submission artists.
And to top it all off, Miller is fighting in his home state.
With an alarming 28 tapouts between them, “Cowboy” and Miller will look to end this one quickly. If they don’t, we could be in for one of the most rousing battles of 2014.
Check the UFC’s Cerrone vs. Miller preview below, and don’t forget to join LowKick tonight at 7 p.m. ET for our UFC Fight Night 45 live chat!