- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12 Results: Souza Becomes New Strawweight Champion
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
Georges St. Pierre UFC 167 Open Workout: GSP Trains Jiu-Jitsu With Royce Gracie
Reigning UFC Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre is a very well rounded mixed martial artist.
Heading into one of the biggest matchups of his career against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167, ‘GSP’ proves this fact by spending his open workout doing Brazllian Jiu-jitsu with the man that started it all, Royce Gracie.
UFC 167 marks the twentieth anniversary of the first UFC tournament, which Gracie won. The game has changed quite significantly since that time, but this weekend’s blockbuster event is about respecting the past, present, and future of MMA.
MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to catch all of the action from Las Vegas: