- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Georges St. Pierre UFC 167 Open Workout: GSP Trains Jiu-Jitsu With Royce Gracie
Reigning UFC Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre is a very well rounded mixed martial artist.
Heading into one of the biggest matchups of his career against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167, ‘GSP’ proves this fact by spending his open workout doing Brazllian Jiu-jitsu with the man that started it all, Royce Gracie.
UFC 167 marks the twentieth anniversary of the first UFC tournament, which Gracie won. The game has changed quite significantly since that time, but this weekend’s blockbuster event is about respecting the past, present, and future of MMA.
MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to catch all of the action from Las Vegas: