- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Georges St. Pierre UFC 167 Open Workout: GSP Trains Jiu-Jitsu With Royce Gracie
Reigning UFC Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre is a very well rounded mixed martial artist.
Heading into one of the biggest matchups of his career against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167, ‘GSP’ proves this fact by spending his open workout doing Brazllian Jiu-jitsu with the man that started it all, Royce Gracie.
UFC 167 marks the twentieth anniversary of the first UFC tournament, which Gracie won. The game has changed quite significantly since that time, but this weekend’s blockbuster event is about respecting the past, present, and future of MMA.
MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to catch all of the action from Las Vegas: