- Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results Silva 186 Diaz 185
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Georges St. Pierre UFC 167 Open Workout: GSP Trains Jiu-Jitsu With Royce Gracie
Reigning UFC Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre is a very well rounded mixed martial artist.
Heading into one of the biggest matchups of his career against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167, ‘GSP’ proves this fact by spending his open workout doing Brazllian Jiu-jitsu with the man that started it all, Royce Gracie.
UFC 167 marks the twentieth anniversary of the first UFC tournament, which Gracie won. The game has changed quite significantly since that time, but this weekend’s blockbuster event is about respecting the past, present, and future of MMA.
MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to catch all of the action from Las Vegas: