- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Georges St-Pierre: I want to fight the best in the world and right now that is Johny Hendricks
UFC welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre returned to action last night in front of his home crowd. UFC 158 was a great night for fight fans around the world, and especially for fans of St-Pierre.
The Canadian p4p great put on a clinic against Nick Diaz, controlling the fight, and not letting Diaz build any momentum at all. Johny Hendricks was also victorious last night, putting in a fight of the night performance against former interim champion Carlos Condit.
So what is next for St-Pierre? A title match with Johny Hendricks is surely inevitable at this point. Check out GSP in a post fight interview below, and stay tuned to Lowkick for more post-UFC 158 coverage.