- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson SIlva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Tyron Woodley Talks About “Fun” Training At Roufusport
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
Georges St-Pierre: I want to fight the best in the world and right now that is Johny Hendricks
UFC welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre returned to action last night in front of his home crowd. UFC 158 was a great night for fight fans around the world, and especially for fans of St-Pierre.
The Canadian p4p great put on a clinic against Nick Diaz, controlling the fight, and not letting Diaz build any momentum at all. Johny Hendricks was also victorious last night, putting in a fight of the night performance against former interim champion Carlos Condit.
So what is next for St-Pierre? A title match with Johny Hendricks is surely inevitable at this point. Check out GSP in a post fight interview below, and stay tuned to Lowkick for more post-UFC 158 coverage.