- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Georges St. Pierre: I’m not going to "Rush" things against Carlos Condit
UFC Welterweight champion Georges “Rush” St. Pierre discussed his future encounter with Carlos Condit in Montreal, Canada. GSP looked back at his rehabilitation process, and the change in state of mind that now says “health is the most important thing in life”.
St. Pierre also declared he’s not going to rush things against Carlos Condit, and just like in any other of his recent fights – patience will be the key. Still, the champ promised that if he sees an opportunity to finish condit, he will jump on it “as a lion”. GSP stated on numerous occasion that he’s working on improving his “killer instinct”.
The French-Canadian legend prepares for this fight at Tristar Gym in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, under the patronage of Firas Zahabi. GSP’s US-based mentor, Greg Jackson, will be neutral in light of his coaching relationship with Condit.
Come back to Lowkick.com after the fight to see how things turned out for GSP.