- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Georges St. Pierre: I’m not going to "Rush" things against Carlos Condit
UFC Welterweight champion Georges “Rush” St. Pierre discussed his future encounter with Carlos Condit in Montreal, Canada. GSP looked back at his rehabilitation process, and the change in state of mind that now says “health is the most important thing in life”.
St. Pierre also declared he’s not going to rush things against Carlos Condit, and just like in any other of his recent fights – patience will be the key. Still, the champ promised that if he sees an opportunity to finish condit, he will jump on it “as a lion”. GSP stated on numerous occasion that he’s working on improving his “killer instinct”.
The French-Canadian legend prepares for this fight at Tristar Gym in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, under the patronage of Firas Zahabi. GSP’s US-based mentor, Greg Jackson, will be neutral in light of his coaching relationship with Condit.
Come back to Lowkick.com after the fight to see how things turned out for GSP.