- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Georges St. Pierre: I’m not going to "Rush" things against Carlos Condit
UFC Welterweight champion Georges “Rush” St. Pierre discussed his future encounter with Carlos Condit in Montreal, Canada. GSP looked back at his rehabilitation process, and the change in state of mind that now says “health is the most important thing in life”.
St. Pierre also declared he’s not going to rush things against Carlos Condit, and just like in any other of his recent fights – patience will be the key. Still, the champ promised that if he sees an opportunity to finish condit, he will jump on it “as a lion”. GSP stated on numerous occasion that he’s working on improving his “killer instinct”.
The French-Canadian legend prepares for this fight at Tristar Gym in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, under the patronage of Firas Zahabi. GSP’s US-based mentor, Greg Jackson, will be neutral in light of his coaching relationship with Condit.
Come back to Lowkick.com after the fight to see how things turned out for GSP.