- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Georges St. Pierre: I’m not going to "Rush" things against Carlos Condit
UFC Welterweight champion Georges “Rush” St. Pierre discussed his future encounter with Carlos Condit in Montreal, Canada. GSP looked back at his rehabilitation process, and the change in state of mind that now says “health is the most important thing in life”.
St. Pierre also declared he’s not going to rush things against Carlos Condit, and just like in any other of his recent fights – patience will be the key. Still, the champ promised that if he sees an opportunity to finish condit, he will jump on it “as a lion”. GSP stated on numerous occasion that he’s working on improving his “killer instinct”.
The French-Canadian legend prepares for this fight at Tristar Gym in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, under the patronage of Firas Zahabi. GSP’s US-based mentor, Greg Jackson, will be neutral in light of his coaching relationship with Condit.
Come back to Lowkick.com after the fight to see how things turned out for GSP.