- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Gabriel Gonzaga Talks Sensational Knockout Over Dave Herman
Gabriel Gonzaga bounced back in to the win column with his savage 17 second knock out of Dave Herman. If UFC 162 showed us anything- it is that assumption make an ass out of you and umption. Herman assumed that Gonzaga would want to take it to the ground, where he is strongest, and seemed a little sloppy in his defense.
The 262lb. Brazilian made Herman pay for his early mistake, countering a sloppy lowkick with an almighty overhand right that would have KO’d a rhino. Herman went down like a sack of shillet and the rest is history. A big win for Gonzaga, who was recently elbowed in to the next dimension by Travis Browne at TUF 17 finals.
So it’s time for another step up in competition for Gonzaga, who has fought most of the active Heavyweights as it is. Check out his post fight interview with MMAFighting and stay tuned to Lowkick!