- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Gabriel Gonzaga Posts Video Of Injured Hand After UFC On FOX 10
Gabriel Gonzaga was unsuccessful in his bout against Stipe Miocic at UFC on fox 10, losing a unanimous decision after three rounds and ending his two fight knockout spree in the Heavyweight division. Miocic claims a pretty hefty scalp with the win, and will likely be fighting a big name next fight.
There may have been a certain amount of bad luck involved for ‘Napao’ on Saturday night, as it appears the Brazilian slugger/grappler broke his hand during his fight against the ‘Croatian Sensation’. Check out the video that Gonzaga ported to his official facebook page:
Josh Thomson also suffered a broken hand in the early goings of his bout at Fox 10, and also dropped a very disappointing, although a lot closer, decision against Benson Henderson in the evening’s main event. Gonzaga slid to 4-2 in his last six with the loss against Miocic.
So what’s next for Gonzaga after his hand heals up? Well I think that an exciting, middle-tier match up would suit him well. Perhaps a scrap against number 11 ranked Roy ‘Big Country’ Nelson would make sense at this stage?