- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
Gabriel Gonzaga Posts Video Of Injured Hand After UFC On FOX 10
Gabriel Gonzaga was unsuccessful in his bout against Stipe Miocic at UFC on fox 10, losing a unanimous decision after three rounds and ending his two fight knockout spree in the Heavyweight division. Miocic claims a pretty hefty scalp with the win, and will likely be fighting a big name next fight.
There may have been a certain amount of bad luck involved for ‘Napao’ on Saturday night, as it appears the Brazilian slugger/grappler broke his hand during his fight against the ‘Croatian Sensation’. Check out the video that Gonzaga ported to his official facebook page:
Josh Thomson also suffered a broken hand in the early goings of his bout at Fox 10, and also dropped a very disappointing, although a lot closer, decision against Benson Henderson in the evening’s main event. Gonzaga slid to 4-2 in his last six with the loss against Miocic.
So what’s next for Gonzaga after his hand heals up? Well I think that an exciting, middle-tier match up would suit him well. Perhaps a scrap against number 11 ranked Roy ‘Big Country’ Nelson would make sense at this stage?