- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Gabriel Gonzaga Posts Video Of Injured Hand After UFC On FOX 10
Gabriel Gonzaga was unsuccessful in his bout against Stipe Miocic at UFC on fox 10, losing a unanimous decision after three rounds and ending his two fight knockout spree in the Heavyweight division. Miocic claims a pretty hefty scalp with the win, and will likely be fighting a big name next fight.
There may have been a certain amount of bad luck involved for ‘Napao’ on Saturday night, as it appears the Brazilian slugger/grappler broke his hand during his fight against the ‘Croatian Sensation’. Check out the video that Gonzaga ported to his official facebook page:
Josh Thomson also suffered a broken hand in the early goings of his bout at Fox 10, and also dropped a very disappointing, although a lot closer, decision against Benson Henderson in the evening’s main event. Gonzaga slid to 4-2 in his last six with the loss against Miocic.
So what’s next for Gonzaga after his hand heals up? Well I think that an exciting, middle-tier match up would suit him well. Perhaps a scrap against number 11 ranked Roy ‘Big Country’ Nelson would make sense at this stage?