- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Gabriel Gonzaga Posts Video Of Injured Hand After UFC On FOX 10
Gabriel Gonzaga was unsuccessful in his bout against Stipe Miocic at UFC on fox 10, losing a unanimous decision after three rounds and ending his two fight knockout spree in the Heavyweight division. Miocic claims a pretty hefty scalp with the win, and will likely be fighting a big name next fight.
There may have been a certain amount of bad luck involved for ‘Napao’ on Saturday night, as it appears the Brazilian slugger/grappler broke his hand during his fight against the ‘Croatian Sensation’. Check out the video that Gonzaga ported to his official facebook page:
Josh Thomson also suffered a broken hand in the early goings of his bout at Fox 10, and also dropped a very disappointing, although a lot closer, decision against Benson Henderson in the evening’s main event. Gonzaga slid to 4-2 in his last six with the loss against Miocic.
So what’s next for Gonzaga after his hand heals up? Well I think that an exciting, middle-tier match up would suit him well. Perhaps a scrap against number 11 ranked Roy ‘Big Country’ Nelson would make sense at this stage?