- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Frankie Edgar Thinks He’s Only One or Two Fights Away From a Title Shot
Former UFC Lightweight Champion Frankie Edgar appears post-UFC 159 courtesy of Fightline to address a litany of topics, including the changes he’s made to adjust back to a three round fight after being in title fights since 2010. ‘The Answer’ will face off with Charles Oliveira at UFC 162, and noted he’s a dangerous and unpredictable opponent.
Edgar states that he won’t call out anybody and will just fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him. He won’t take the Chael Sonnen route and try to talk his way into a title shot. Edgar believes he’s only one or two wins away from another title shot.
The former champ also says he won’t chase titles by moving down weight classes, effectively ruling out a move to bantamweight for the time being. Edgar knows that there’s pressure on him having lost three in a row, and says he has been focusing on finishing fights.