- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Frankie Edgar Thinks He’s Only One or Two Fights Away From a Title Shot
Former UFC Lightweight Champion Frankie Edgar appears post-UFC 159 courtesy of Fightline to address a litany of topics, including the changes he’s made to adjust back to a three round fight after being in title fights since 2010. ‘The Answer’ will face off with Charles Oliveira at UFC 162, and noted he’s a dangerous and unpredictable opponent.
Edgar states that he won’t call out anybody and will just fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him. He won’t take the Chael Sonnen route and try to talk his way into a title shot. Edgar believes he’s only one or two wins away from another title shot.
The former champ also says he won’t chase titles by moving down weight classes, effectively ruling out a move to bantamweight for the time being. Edgar knows that there’s pressure on him having lost three in a row, and says he has been focusing on finishing fights.